The Strumpshaw and District Bushell is a way for local organisations and groups to tell us all about what’s happening and indeed what has happened in Strumpshaw and the surrounding area, just call us and we will endeavour to put your local news and events out there.
- BSA Owner Club1st & 3rd Tuesdays of every month 7pm at The Shoulder of Mutton
- The Strumpshaw TrustAre you a community group? Please photo for details how the Trust could help you.
- The Strumpshaw TrustPlease see picture for details of how The Trust can help & who to contact.
- Strumpshaw Coffee BreakEvery Tuesday from 10am – 11.30am, at The Shoulder of Mutton Pub, Strumpshaw. By kind invitation of Bob and Dani. A great way to make new friends, catch-up with others and simply have a break and a bit of a conversation. Whether you are a regular or a new attendee, Coffee Break is a place where you… Read more: Strumpshaw Coffee Break
- Strumpshaw Community OrchardToday we planted the trees for Strumpshaw’s Community Orchard. The weather was wonderful as were our fabulous volunteers. Very interesting to learn about the origin of some of the trees. We also learnt about a couple of Oak Trees that were planted nearby 40 years ago. Big thank you to Richard and Louise for the… Read more: Strumpshaw Community Orchard